New to this website search function? Search Tips:
- After the suburb, try adding the state (a suburb can pop up in more than one state)
Find a meeting, click on the name for any extra details to help find the venue
Easter Weekend 2014 and Anzac Day meeting variations (as advised) because normal venue is unavailable:
- Broadmeadows, Vic will be closed on Good Friday 18-Apr-2014
- Ferntree Gully, Vic will be closed on Good Friday 18-Apr-2014
- Canberra City Alateen Friday night, closed on 18 and 25 April
- Chatswood, NSW will be closed on Good Friday 18-Apr-2014
- Chatswood, NSW will be closed on Anzac Day 25-Apr-2014
At Al-Anon meetings...
members share with each other their experience, strength and hope in applying the Al-Anon principles to their own lives that have been affected by someone else’s problem drinking. Through this exchange, members learn about the disease of alcoholism, and how it affects behaviours in family members.
Al-Anon is not affiliated with any other organisation.
There are over 400 Al-Anon meetings around Australia. Anyone concerned about someone else’s drinking is welcome to attend. Group meetings vary in size from 2 to 20+.
Meeting details (venue, day, start time) do change sometimes (while others remain stable for many years), so a good suggestion is to check with the local office, if possible, when planning to attend a meeting for the first time.
Print friendly lists of meetings around Australia:
The date of most recent update is for ease of reference (older dates indicate that no changes have occurred).
|March 2014||2 April 2014||24 January 2014||1 April 2014|
|18 March 2014||14 August 2013||1 April 2014||20 March 2014|